- When you make your appointment, verify that you are receiving all the treatments as listed in your spa brochure. (Brochure services are subject to change.) You may substitute services in most cases. We will honor the prices and services given in your brochure as long as your gift certificate is not expired. Gift certificates expire 3 months from issue date, after this you may be limited to certain services.
- Children are not allowed in the spa – please mute cell phones. We want all our guests to enjoy a serene escape!
- If you have a donated gift certificate, your appointment must be scheduled with the same staff person who donated the service. Donated services are not interchangeable.
- Arrive at least 10 min. early so that you can complete spa info, change into your gown/robe, and start your treatments on time. Staff has scheduled this time just for you, and a 48 hr. cancellation notice is required or 30% rebooking fee applies.
- ON ARRIVAL: Give your gift certificate to the cashier before starting services.
- Please remove jewelry. Keep your purse/valuables with you at all times. We are not responsible for lost items. You may leave your clothes/shoes in the bathroom.
- Let us know if we can do anything to make you more comfortable - such as adjust temperature, bathroom break, water, etc. We want you to enjoy your spa treatments!
Please be considerate of our staff's time. 48 hr. cancellation notice required - No shows subject to 30% rebooking charge. Spa packages are subject to nonrefundable 30% deposit or gift certificate at booking.
Childern under 10 are not allowed in the salon / spa.
Please turn all cell phones and electronic devices OFF.
All prices are subject to change. Please verify your gift certificate and pricing before service is given. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so that your treatment can start on time.
All prices are subject to change. Staff Members are Independent Contractors - please make payment directly to them.